Statement of Privacy
Assessment+ is committed to safeguarding the information and privacy of our users and clients, while also providing the highest level of service. We understand the data you provide to Assessment+ is personal and highly confidential in nature, and we go to great lengths to ensure its protection. All information collected is securely stored and only used for the purpose of providing you or your employer with our services.
- Personal information (i.e., names, email addresses, job titles, etc.) is processed / accessed solely with the consent of your organization.
- Only information that we actually need to perform our consulting services is collected and processed.
- Your personal information is only seen by the staff of Assessment+. We do not disclose personal information or data to anyone outside of the organization.
- Personal information is retained only as long as it is required.
- We make every attempt to utilize the most reliable and up-to-date information.
- Your information is protected from unauthorized or accidental disclosure.
- Inaccurate or misleading data will be corrected as soon as possible.
- Procedures are in place for dealing promptly with any disputes.
CLICK HERE to see details about how we have further enhanced our data privacy and comply with the new GDPR requirements.
EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework
EU and Swiss Privacy Complaints
6340 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Ste. 200
Duluth, GA 30097
Assessment+ Inc. has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/ for more information and to file a complaint.
Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.
Assessment+ Inc. is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).