Statement of Privacy
Assessment+ is committed to safeguarding the information and privacy of our users and clients, while also providing the highest level of service. We understand the data you provide to Assessment+ is personal and highly confidential in nature, and we go to great lengths to ensure its protection. All information collected is securely stored and only used for the purpose of providing you or your employer with our services.
- Personal information (i.e., names, email addresses, job titles, etc.) is processed / accessed solely with the consent of your organization.
- Only information that we actually need to perform our consulting services is collected and processed.
- Your personal information is only seen by the staff of Assessment+. We do not disclose personal information or data to anyone outside of the organization.
- Personal information is retained only as long as it is required.
- We make every attempt to utilize the most reliable and up-to-date information.
- Your information is protected from unauthorized or accidental disclosure.
- Inaccurate or misleading data will be corrected as soon as possible.
- Procedures are in place for dealing promptly with any disputes.
We may be required to disclose an individual’s personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. These principles apply whether we hold your information on paper or in electronic form.
Information We Collect
In order to provide assessment services to you, we typically require and collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Any assessment responses you provide on yourself or others. This includes but is not limited to both fixed- and open-ended responses to survey items.
- Demographic information provided to Assessment+ by you and/or your employee.
These principles apply whether we hold your information on paper or in electronic form.
For instances in which one of our associates or partners needs to contact you directly (such as in the case of one-on-one feedback coaching), we may optionally request the following additional information from you or your employer:
- Your telephone number
- Your business mailing address
- Your title
Individuals have the right to access their personal data to correct or delete it. An individual who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to Assessment+ at email@example.com. If requested to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe. The only information that is shared with anyone outside of our organization is 360 feedback reports and email addresses. This is only shared if the client organization utilizes our 360 coaching services and requests that we utilize a coach who is not employed by Assessment+. We typically use our internal coaches to provide this service, but on rare occasions, the client organization will request a coach who is not an employee of Assessment+. We do not share data with non-agent third parties. If our business model changes in the future, we will provide notice and choice to individuals at that time. An individual wishing to limit the use or sharing of their data should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU, United Kingdom, and Swiss individuals received pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield, United Kingdom-US Privacy Shield, and Swiss-US Privacy Shield, Assessment+ Inc. is potentially liable. These principles apply whether we hold your information on paper or in electronic form.
EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, United Kingdom-US Privacy Shield Framework, and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework
EU, United Kingdom, and Swiss Privacy Complaints
6340 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Ste. 200
Duluth, GA 30097
Assessment+ Inc. has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-US, United Kingdom-US, and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit https://bbbprograms.org/programs/all-programs/bbb-eu-privacy-shield-consumers/ProcessForConsumers for more information and to file a complaint.
Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.
Assessment+ Inc. is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
CLICK HERE to see details about how we have further enhanced our data privacy and comply with the new GDPR requirements.